Scope of application
Article 1Accommodation contracts and related contracts concluded between the Hotel and Guests shall be governed by the provisions of the present contract, and any matters not stipulated in the present contract shall be governed by the laws in effect or generally accepted practices.
- 2.Irrespective of the preceding item, if the Hotel enters into a special contract with a Guest, the special contract shall take precedence, provided that it does not contravene the laws or accepted practices.
Apply for an accommodation contract
Article 2 Parties who wish to apply for an accommodation contract with the Hotel shall provide the following information:
- (1) The name of the guest(s) to be accommodated
- (2) The accommodation dates and estimated arrival time
- (3) The accommodation charges (based, as a rule, on the basic accommodation charges in Appendix 1)
- (4) Any other information deemed necessary by the Hotel
- 2. In the event that Guests staying at the Hotel request an extension of their stay beyond the accommodation dates specified in (2) in the preceding item, the Hotel shall consider that a new accommodation contract application has been made at the time the request is made.
Establishment of accommodation contract, etc.
国产浮力影院1限制免费 苹果v7 1 3版下载,美国地图高清中文版高清晰 下载最新版App享受免费高清播放,时崎狂三全彩本子合集 触手本子合集 搞笑趣图 赞一把
Article 3An accommodation contract shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel approves the application in the preceding article. However, this shall not apply if it is proven that the Hotel has not approved the application.
- 2. When an accommodation contract has been concluded based on the preceding item, the Guest shall pay the deposit specified by the Hotel (which shall not exceed the basic accommodation charge for the stipulated accommodation period) by the date designated by the Hotel.
- 3. The deposit shall first be applied to the total accommodation charges to be paid by the Guest. In the event of circumstances corresponding to the provisions of Article 6 or Article 16, it shall be applied to any cancellation charges to be paid and then to any compensations to be paid. Any remaining balance shall be refunded at the time charges are paid per the provisions of Article 12.
- 4. In the event that the Guest does not pay the deposit by the date stipulated by the Hotel in accordance with Item 2, the accommodation contract shall be deemed invalid. However, this shall apply only in cases where the Hotel has notified the Guest of the deposit payment date.
Special contract that does not require payment of application fee
Article 4Irrespective of the provisions of Article 3-2, the Hotel may enter into a special contract that does not require an accommodation the deposit described therein after the contract has been concluded.
- 2. When approving an accommodation contract application, in cases where the Hotel does not require the payment of the deposit stipulated in Article 3-2 or does not designate a payment date for the deposit, the Hotel shall be considered to have entered into a special contract per the provisions of the preceding item.
Refusal of accommodation contract
Article 5The Hotel may refuse to enter into an accommodation contract in the following cases:
- (1) The accommodation application does not conform to the present contract.
- (2)There are no vacancies available due to the Hotel being fully occupied.
- (3)The party seeking accommodation is deemed liable to engage in conduct that violates the laws, public order, or moral standards.
- (4)The party seeking accommodation is deemed to correspond to any of i to iii below:
- An “organized crime group” as stipulated in Article 2-2 of the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members (Act No. 77 of 1991), a “member of an organized crime group” as stipulated in Article 2-6 of said Act, an associate member of an organized crime group, or an affiliate of an organized crime group or other anti-social organization.
- A corporation or other group whose activities are supported by an organized crime group or members of an organized crime group
- A corporation whose executives include one or more members of an organized crime group
- (5) The party seeking accommodation engages in behavior that represents a significant nuisance to other guests.
- 国产浮力影院1限制免费 苹果v7 1 3版下载,美国地图高清中文版高清晰 下载最新版App享受免费高清播放,时崎狂三全彩本子合集 触手本子合集 搞笑趣图 赞一把(6)The party seeking accommodation is deemed to clearly have an infectious disease.
- (7)The party engages in violent conduct or is deemed to represent an unreasonable burden upon the Hotel’s staff.
- (8)The Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to a natural disaster, damage to the facilities, or other unavoidable circumstances.
- (9)Other cases where the Hotel is entitled to refuse accommodation based on the provisions of the laws and municipal by-laws in effect.
Guest cancellation right
Article 6Guests may cancel an accommodation contract by making such a request to the Hotel.
- 2. In the event that a Guest cancels an accommodation contract either in whole or in part for reasons attributable to said Guest (excluding cases where the Hotel has requested payment of the deposit by a designated date per the provisions of Article 3-2 and the Guest cancels the accommodation prior to the payment date), the cancellation charges indicated in Appendix 2 shall be charged. However, if the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest per Article 4-1, this provision shall apply only when the Hotel informs the Guest that he or she is obliged to pay a penalty for cancelling the accommodation contract when entering into the special contract.
- 3.If a Guest does not arrive by the time at which the front desk closes on the accommodation date (or the expected arrival time in cases where a specific time is indicated) and does not contact the Hotel, the Hotel shall consider the accommodation contract to have been cancelled by the Guest.
Right to cancel our contract
Article 7The Hotel may cancel an accommodation contract under any of the following circumstances:
- (1) The Guest has engaged in, or is deemed liable to engage in, conduct that violates the laws, public order, or moral standards.
- (2) The Guest is deemed to be any of i to iii below:
- An organized crime group, a member of an organized crime group, an associate member of an organized crime group, or an affiliate of an organized crime group or other anti-social organization
- A corporation whose executives include one or more members of an organized crime group
- (3)The Guest engages in behavior that represents a significant nuisance to other guests.
- (4)The Guest is deemed to clearly have an infectious disease.
- (5)The Guest engages in violent conduct or is deemed to represent an unreasonable burden upon the Hotel’s staff.
- (6)The Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to a natural disaster, damage to the facilities, or other unavoidable circumstances.
- (7)The Hotel is entitled to refuse accommodation based on the provisions of the laws and municipal by-laws in effect.
- (8)The Guest fails to comply with the prohibitions stipulated by the Hotel in its regulations, such as smoking in the bedroom or tampering with fire-fighting equipment (this is limited to prohibitions that are required for fire prevention purposes).
- 2. In the event that the Hotel cancels an accommodation contract based on the provisions of the preceding item, the Guest shall be charged a penalty according to the provision of Appendix 2.
Registration of accommodation
Article 8The Guest shall register the following information based on the laws and regulations of accommodation at the front desk of the Hotel on the arrival date:
- (1) The Guest’s name, age, gender, address, and occupation
- (2) The Guest’s nationality, passport number, and port and date of entry to Japan (for non-Japanese guests)
- (3) Planned departure date and time
- (4) Other information deemed necessary by the Hotel
- 2. In the event that the Guest wishes to pay the charges stipulated in Article 12 by a means other than Japanese currency (accommodation coupon, credit card, etc.), he or she must present the means of payment in advance, at the time of registration in the preceding item.
Room usage time
- Article 9 Guests may occupy their guest room between the check-in time and check-out time stipulated by the Hotel. In the event of continuous accommodation exceeding one night, guest rooms may be used all day long, except on the arrival date and the departure date.
- 2. Irrespective of the provisions of the preceding item, the Hotel may allow the Guest to occupy the guest room outside of the hours stipulated in said item. In such a case, an additional charge (plus consumption tax) stipulated by the Hotel shall be charged.
Compliance with usage rules
Article 10Guests shall abide by the Hotel Regulations stipulated by the Hotel and posted on the premises.
Article 11The business hours of the hotel’s main facilities are as shown below. Specific business hours for other facilities may be found in the provided brochures, notices displayed in various locations, or the service directory in the guest rooms.
- (1) Front desk service hours: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- (2) Check-in: 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- (3) Check-out: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Service hours may differ in some hotels. For details, please check the website of each hotel.
- 2. The times indicated in the preceding item are subject to change. In such a case, Guests shall be notified of the change by the appropriate means.
- 3. Please contact the front desk in advance if you will not be able to arrive within the designated time. We will consult you on a way to deal with the matter.
Payment of fees
Article 12The accommodation charges to be paid by the Guest are based on the table in Appendix 1.
- 2. Payment of the accommodation charges stipulated in the preceding item shall be made by means of Japanese currency or credit card.
- 3. If the Hotel provides a guest room that the Guest may use, the accommodation charges shall be charged even if the Guest does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided by the Hotel.
Article 13In the event that the Guest suffers damages due to the Hotel’s fulfillment or non-fulfillment of the accommodation contract or related contracts, the maximum compensation paid by the Hotel for damages shall be 50,000 yen (excluding cases of willful intent or gross negligence on the part of the Hotel). However, this shall not apply in cases where the damages are not due to reasons attributable to the Hotel.
- 2. The Hotel is covered by hotel liability insurance in the event of a fire or other incident.
Handling when contracted rooms cannot be provided
Article 14 In cases where the Hotel cannot provide a guest room that has been booked by a Guest, it shall, with the Guest’s consent, arrange for other accommodations that are as similar as possible to the booked room.
- 2. Irrespective of the provisions of the preceding item, if the Hotel is unable to arrange other accommodations, it shall pay an amount equivalent to the cancellation charge to the Guest as compensation for damages. However, in the event that the Hotel cannot provide a guest room due to reasons that are not attributable to the Hotel, compensation shall not be paid.
Storage of guest's baggage or personal belongings
Article 15In cases where a Guest’s luggage arrives at the Hotel before the Guest arrives, the Hotel shall take responsibility for custody of it only when it has consented to do so prior to the luggage’s arrival. The luggage shall be handed over to the Guest upon check-in at the front desk during the front desk service hours.
- 2.In cases where Guests leave their luggage or belongings behind at the Hotel after they check out, if the Hotel is able to identify the owner, cash and valuables will be held for three days including the day they are found and then handed over to the nearest police station, while all other items will be held for three days and then discarded. Food, however, will only be held for a period that the hotel deems rational for quality preservation, after which the food will be discarded.
- 3. If luggage or belongings in custody per the provisions of the preceding two items are lost or damaged by the Hotel with intent or negligence, it shall compensate the Guest for damages. However, if the Guest does not inform the Hotel in advance of the nature of items in custody and their worth, the maximum compensation paid by the Hotel for damages shall be 50,000 yen, excluding cases of willful intent or gross negligence on the part of the Hotel.
Article 16In the event that a Guest causes damage to the Hotel with intent or negligence, the Guest shall compensate the Hotel for said damages.
Meeting with outbound visitors
Article 17We do not allow outside visitors to stay in the facility outside of front desk service hours. If an outside visitor is found to be staying at the Hotel outside of front desk hours, a penalty fee stipulated by the Hotel will be charged even if the number of guests who made advance reservation is less than the capacity.
Article 18Guests shall use internet communications in the Hotel at their own responsibility. The Hotel will not bear any responsibility for damage caused to guests as a result of suspension of internet communications due to system failure or other reasons while guests are using internet communications. In addition, with regard to the use of internet communications, guests shall compensate the Hotel or a third party in cases where damage is caused to the Hotel or a third party.
Dispute resolution and governing law
Article 19The settlement of any disputes concerning the accommodation contract between guests and the Hotel shall be governed by the laws of Japan and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.
Appendix 1: Breakdown of Accommodation Charges (Relating to Article 2-1 and Article 12-1)Total Charges to Be Paid by Guest
- Accommodation Charges1. Basic accommodation charges (room rate + cleaning charge)
- Additional Charges2. Additional cleaning (excluding cleaning included in 1)
- i. Consumption tax
- ii. Accommodation tax (Where it is applicable):
- 200 yen for accommodation charges of 15,000 yen or more per night per person[Kyoto City] Accommodation fee per person per night less than 20,000 yen +200 yen Accommodation fee per person 20,000 yen or more and less than 50,000 yen +500 yen
- 1000 yen for accommodation charges of 50,000 yen or more per night per person※ The accommodation tax is a tax on the accommodation charge for one person per night.
※ The room rate in the room tax is the rate of room only (without bed), not including the meal rate.
The accommodation tax will be collected separately locally.
- C. Other taxes based on laws and regulations
- Note: Taxes are subject to change based on revisions to the tax laws.
- Daily basic cleaning for those who request it (replacing bath towels, face towels and bath mats and collecting waste in garbage bins), cleaning done once every three days (during daytime hours of the 4th day) while guests are staying (simple cleaning & bed making) and cleaning after check-out are included in the cleaning charge.
Appendix 2: Cancellation Charges (Relating to 6-2)
- No-show Cancellation Charges: 100%
- Within 7 days of check-in date Cancellation Charges: 100%
- The percentage indicates the proportion of the basic accommodation charges to be paid as cancellation charges. 国产浮力影院1限制免费 苹果v7 1 3版下载,美国地图高清中文版高清晰 下载最新版App享受免费高清播放,时崎狂三全彩本子合集 触手本子合集 搞笑趣图 赞一把
- If the length of a booking is shortened, a cancellation charge equivalent to the number of days by which the booking is shortened will be collected.
- Please note that the cancellation charges indicated above may be changed during special designated periods (Christmas, New Years, etc.).
- The cancellation charges indicated above may vary depending on the Guest’s booking plans, so please verify the cancellation charge details for your plan.